Sunday, April 10, 2005

Walk the walk

1st of all, We didnt like ask/tell jc they all that u gave me bad name. WE DIDNT.AND U ASK ME TO BRING IT ON? DIDNT U ?!. and whos ur so call "Bestfriend". and the so call name guy who tag in raga blog isnt proving anything. Uneducated? u think u are always right. when some1 is backing u up. When is there a time u think ur in the wrong.and u'r now telling me u dun like raga ever since u met him.den whats wif all the hanging out thingy in the past? for the sake of doing it? U are juz a hypocrite aint u? This tells me alot abt ur character now. u act good infront of ppl who u dun like. den y u hang out wif raga last time? for all the free benefits? nice wan saleh, u expose urself, i didnt. u said it urself. u nvr like raga. i qoute "NOW I TELL U COREY. I TREATED U AS A FRIEND WHEN WE WERE MADE TO SIT WITH EACH OTHER DURING SEC 3. BUT EVER SINCE I MET RAGA.I DIDNT LIKE HIM" u said that didnt u saleh? hypocrite. dun tag in my blog again. juz come talk to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home